Mugwort V Steam™ Therapy New Orleans, LA
The story behind Mugwort V Steam™ Therapy:
Artemisia Vulgaris is mostly known as Mugwort and has been used for medicinal purpose for years in Asian countries like Japan, Korea and China. It is known for maintaining the level of female hormones. Mugwort has essential oils with natural antibiotics and anti-fungal agents that keeps you fit internally and your skin nourished and young.
Mugwort leaves and flower buds are boiled and steamed and applied to a specific area of the body (perineum) for detoxification. The steam from the Mugwort is then absorbed into the body through the pores of the skin, most strongly effecting the site of absorption.
V-steam is now a well known spa service in New Orleans, LA and Spa at Fountain Park has best in class serviceability.
V-Steam™ treatment benefits:
- Stimulates the production of hormones to maintain uterine health.
- Protects the uterus from ulcers and tumours.
- Soothes while strengthening the nervous system.
- Stimulates menstrual discharges and the production of milk.
- Aids in restarting regular menstrual cycles.
- Eases fatigue, headaches, abdominal discomfort and nausea.
- Lessens the effects of renal calculi, rheumatism, arthritis and gout.
- Helps fight infections.
- Kills intestinal worms.
- Helps correct digestive disorders.
- Warms the body.
- Women who suffer from haemorrhoid discomfort.
|30 minute V-steam||$ 50|
|45 minute V-steam||$ 65|
Warning: DO NOT use during pregnancy.
The above statement have not been evaluated by the FDA. The above product/service is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases or conditions.