Pear & Green Apple Sugar Scrub
Combine the antioxidant powers of pear and apple with the exfoliating nature of a raw sugar scrub, and your skin will look velvety and smooth, with an irresistible glow.
Apply a layer of the scrub to damp skin, preferably during the last part of a shower or bath. Massage in circular motions on legs, hand arms, elbows and any part of the body that needs soothing. Rinse well with warm water and pat dry. If needed, follow with a body lotion according to skin type.
- Pear: provides essential vitamins and nutrients to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Green Apple: provides essential vitamins and nutrients like quercetin and malic acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Raw Sugar Cane Granules: contain natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid for natural exfoliation
- Green Tea: high in antioxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids, and vitamins for youthful looking skin
- Comfrey: reinforces skin with moisture
- Butcher’s Broom: helps skin appear firmer
- Sweet Almond Oil: softens and relieves skin
- Sunflower Oil: rich in vitamins to reduce the visible signs of aging
- Grape Seed Oil: contains antioxidants that deliver hydration
- Skin appears silky smooth and radiant
- Skin tone appears tightened and refined
- Skin appears nourished and healthy